Wednesday 21 April 2010

Crafty features

I really started focussing on media relations when I launched my own jewellery line, Made With Love. It has been featured in several magazines and newspapers, which I will post images of shortly, but just as important has been the coverage I have had online.


One of the things I'm most proud of is being included on fashionista extraordinaire Emily Sears' blog Fashionbite:



I also played up the strong recycling element of my work in press releases, leading to an article on the website GreenMyStyle:



Websites and blogs can be a fruitful source of coverage. Other sites I have managed to get coverage on include:


Cult designer NiftyKnits' blog


Fab American design site, A Designed Life


Blackberry Crafts' blog


Found on Folksy...


...twice!


The fantastic online magazine UK Handmade


Folksy seller Milomade's blog, which has a strong recycling focus

No comments:

Post a Comment